Butler Maps New Mexico Backcountry Discovery Route
The Butler Maps New Mexico Backcountry Discovery Route showcases 1,200 miles through the beautiful state of New Mexico. You’ll encounter scenic terrain including high-elevation forests, mountains, deserts and canyons, as well as the unique culture and history of New Mexico’s rural towns, native reservations, historic locations and more.
Design Your Ride in Minutes
A Butler Map does more than just point out the best roads. There are elevation profiles, climate guides, motorcycle shop lists, and even QR codes to link you to valuable information like where to sleep, where to eat or what to see when you're not on the bike.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- Highlighted Rides for Easy Reference: The best rides in the state are detailed in easy-to-read, highlighted segments. GPS waypoints are provided for G1 rides
- QR Codes: Use a smart phone? Scan QR codes to link to useful information while you're out on the road. Videos of recommended rides, biker gatherings, road conditions and much more is a scan away
- Expanded Views of G1 Rides: G1 rides are numbered and enlarged for your convenience. The expanded views of G1 rides are placed on a dedicated portion of the map
- Elevation Profiles: One of the dominating features of the G1 rides is elevation change. Get a sense for exactly how much ducking and diving you're in for by referring to a detailed elevation graph
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Butler Maps New Mexico Backcountry Discovery Route||1093382||BM122||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|