Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Butler Maps Nevada G1 Map
If there's one state that conjures up images of desolation, remoteness and stark beauty, it would assuredly be Nevada. While many riders resolve the Silver State to being only epic dirt two-tracks reminiscent of a bygone era, the G1-series map will lead you to an abundance of both fantastic tarmac as well as more dirt than you can ride in two lifetimes. Surprisingly, there are a whopping 10 G1's scattered across the state, so in sticking with the art of true dual-sport riding, you can hopscotch from the best paved roads to the finest dirt byways!
Butler defines G1 roads as the absolute best the topography has to offer from steep climbs, tight switchbacks, deep canyons and million dollar views.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- Highlighted Rides for Easy Reference: The best rides in the state are detailed in easy-to-read, highlighted segments. GPS waypoints are provided for G1 rides
- QR Codes: Use a smart phone? Scan one of the QR codes to link to useful information while you're out on the road. Videos of recommended rides, biker gatherings, road conditions and much more is a scan away
- Expanded Views of G1 Rides: G1 rides are numbered and enlarged for your convenience. The expanded views of G1 rides are placed on a dedicated portion of the map
- Mobile Tour Guide: So you've ticked off five G1 rides, and your butt is tired. Now what? Whether you need a beer, a bed or some BBQ it can all be found in the Mobile Tour Guide. Search by town, search by category or search based on the biker deals waiting for you. Everything you need in one spot
- Dual Sport Roads: Had enough of the pavement? Try some dirt! Recommended Dual-Sport roads are moderate rides picked for spectacular scenery, remote locations and link-ability to the best paved roads
- Shop Directory: Broke down? Need a jacket for that unexpected spring storm? Every shop in the state is listed by town to get you back on the road as quickly as possible
- Elevation Profiles: One of the dominating features of the G1 rides is elevation change. Get a sense for exactly how much ducking and diving you're in for by referring to a detailed elevation graph
- Climate Guides: Nothing ruins a good day of riding like a freak storm. Check out the climate guide for general information on seasonal weather or scan the weather QR code for up-to-the-minute conditions
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Butler Maps Nevada G1 Roads Map||Item # 1659409||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # MP-124||Availability Out of Stock|