Looking for something else?
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
Butler Motorcycle Maps Mid-Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route
The MABDR is a scenic ride for dual-sport and adventure motorcycles that uses dirt, gravel and paved roads to wind through remote parts of Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. Starting in Damascus Virginia, and ending in Lawrenceville – Tioga County, PA, this 1,080-mile route, primarily uses forest roads and rural country lanes, to lead riders through the Appalachian mountains, majestic forests, bucolic farming landscapes, Amish country, and locations that played pivotal roles in early American history.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- Highlighted Rides for Easy Reference: The best rides in the state are detailed in easy-to-read, highlighted segments.
- QR Codes: Use a smart phone? Scan QR codes to link to useful information while you're out on the road. Videos of recommended rides, biker gatherings, road conditions and much more is a scan away
- Elevation Profiles: Get a sense for exactly how much ducking and diving you're in for by referring to a detailed elevation graph
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Butler Maps Mid-Atlantic Backcountry Discovery Route||1659410||MP-127||Only 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|