Butler Maps Historic Route 66 Maps
Route 66 covers over 2,200 miles of Americana from LA to Chicago and played a large role in the story of early twentieth century America.
With the guidance of Route 66 author, artist and expert Jerry McClanahan, Butler organized this unique, easy to use and thorough travel and tour guide that will surely enhance your Mother Road excursion. 96 classic cafes and diners, 63 nostalgic motels and 169 points of interest are located on the map, with street addresses.
- Historic Route 66 Eastern Segment map
- Historic Route 66 Western Segment map
- Covers 12 motorcycle-specific scenic loops
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
3 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Butler Maps Historic Route 66||1236270||MP-126||Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|