- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
Butler Motorcycle Maps California-South Backcountry Discovery Route
The CABDR-South is the ninth route created for dual-sport and adventure motorcycle travel and the first wintertime BDR. This spectacular, yet challenging, 820-mile ride across the Southeastern region of California, starts in Yuma, AZ, and ends in Benton, CA. Primarily using rugged two-track and remote dirt roads the route leads riders through majestic canyons, rocky riverbeds and sandy washes of California’s famous deserts and national preserves. You’ll experience quirky desert enclaves and ghost towns, visit historic mines, see ancient petroglyphs and intaglios, dip in healing mineral hot springs and ride among the unique Joshua trees in the Mojave National Preserve.
- Waterproof / Tear Resistant: The road can be tough on your gear. Butler Maps are designed to withstand abuse
- Packs Easily: Each Butler Map folds to 4.25” x 9” to easily fit in tank and tail bags. Butler Maps can be folded to fit within map cases
- Highlighted Rides for Easy Reference: The best rides in the state are detailed in easy-to-read, highlighted segments.
- QR Codes: Use a smart phone? Scan QR codes to link to useful information while you're out on the road. Videos of recommended rides, biker gatherings, road conditions and much more is a scan away
- Elevation Profiles: Get a sense for exactly how much ducking and diving you're in for by referring to a detailed elevation graph
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Butler Maps California-South Backcountry Discovery Route||1659412||MP-129||Only 2 Left: Ships next business day|