About The Product
The Hoodlux™ exists in the grey expanse between riding jacket and hoody. Featuring a wind-resistant construction and a modified raglan fit, neatly assembled with stretch-woven 330-gram soft shell fabric, the Hoodlux is the nomad of the ICON 1000 line. The fabric is expertly bonded to a fleece interior for added warmth and protection from the elements. The jacket's elbows are reinforced with a washable synthetic overlay. When worn in concert with an Associate™ vest or a Field Armor Stryker™ rig, the Hoodlux is tactical cover in a world of exposure.
Features and Benefits
- Modified reglan fit with drop tail and pit zips
- Stretch woven 330 gram softshell fabric bonded to polar fleece interior
- PU synthetic leather elbow patches - washable
- Applique'd embroidered felt should patches
- Waist cinch strap with locking one handed adjusters
- Snorkel hood with low profile auto locking adjusters
- Icon ergo zipper puller on front zip and moled cord keepers on others
About The Brand
One thousand is the empirical number that forms the boundary between boy and man. The displacement threshold between novice and expert. One thousand has always been the goal. The finest leathers, textiles, & armor have gone into every item in the ICON 1000 collection. Every detail has been critiqued and examined. Every style has endured countless miles of testing and refinement. The end result is the finest collection of motorcycle riding apparel they have ever created.