About The Product
The championship winning F3 boot has evolved into the 2010 Fox F3R. The proven Biomorphic chassis improvements include a 12mm lower toe box for improved shift lever feel, more pliable construction geometry for enhanced interconnectivity between bike and rider and the use of the most durable materials available throughout the boot. With the new F3R you get the best fitting, most durable boot ever made. It breaks in without breaking down.
Features and Benefits
Use your regular shoe size as a reference. If you fall between sizes, go up to the next larger size.
- Solid and secure pivotlock buckle bases pivot on their axes allowing perfect alignment while providing maximum support
- A one-piece, Biomorphic 3D chassis has been engineered to match the curves of your foot
- Multi-density plastics make specific regions harder for coverage and support, while other regions are softer for flexibility and comfort
- Duratrack outsole gives improved durability
- The race inspired sole allows for 100% foot peg interface in any foot position
- Tread design is inspired by the highly successful herringbone design, originating on the Fox Forma Pro
About The Brand
In 1974, Fox put out their first catalog. The message from Geoffrey T Fox included on the cover stated that they were dedicated to three things: motocross, quality, and service. They proved this time and time again including helping Brad Lackey in his run to become America's first 500cc win in 1977, and if you fast forward over 35 years Fox continues to deliver on all three points. Fox jerseys, pants, boots, gloves, and helmets are consistently on the top step of the podium from club racing all the way to the world stage. Fox provides full lines of motocross gear for men, women, and kids including elbow and knee guards for under their jerseys and pants, and roost guards to complete the outfit. While all of Fox's gear is designed to take home the number 1 plate, it is also a great choice for a weekend on the trails or in the dunes. The styles might have changed since 1974, but Fox's dedication to quality and service remain the same.