About The Product
Comp 5: The new standard in off-road footwear.
Features and Benefits
Use your regular shoe size as a reference. If you fall between sizes, go up to the next larger size.
- Ready for the gnarliest trail rides or your favorite ATV route
- Full-traction, knobby outsole adds versatility
- Full leather upper construction is pliable, soft, and comfortable right out of the box
- Pliable main body construction
- Anatomically contoured shinplate and medial plastic
- Aluminum soft-touch pivot-lock buckles
- New, easy-to-operate pin size
- Bonded outsole is specifically molded for each boot size
About The Brand
In 1974, Fox put out their first catalog. The message from Geoffrey T Fox included on the cover stated that they were dedicated to three things: motocross, quality, and service. They proved this time and time again including helping Brad Lackey in his run to become America's first 500cc win in 1977, and if you fast forward over 35 years Fox continues to deliver on all three points. Fox jerseys, pants, boots, gloves, and helmets are consistently on the top step of the podium from club racing all the way to the world stage. Fox provides full lines of motocross gear for men, women, and kids including elbow and knee guards for under their jerseys and pants, and roost guards to complete the outfit. While all of Fox's gear is designed to take home the number 1 plate, it is also a great choice for a weekend on the trails or in the dunes. The styles might have changed since 1974, but Fox's dedication to quality and service remain the same.