About The Product
The FIRSTGEAR DC Coax Plug is required for connecting heated gloves to a Heat-Troller without a jacket liner.
Features and Benefits
- DC heated, these gloves each produce 15 watts of heat at 12.8 volts and should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller™ for optimum safety
- Heat in the palms, fingers, thumb, and back of the hand
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide construction
- Porelle® breathable/waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate™ layer
- Pre-curved fingers
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure
About The Brand
Firstgear is the recognized leader in adventure apparel and equipment. For over 20 years Firstgear technologies and innovation have influenced how riders perceive their sport. Industry leading gear that is often imitated, seldom equaled and never surpassed. Firstgear crafts its apparel for the rider. Any weather, any condition - any time. That's their credo. Because they are riders too - and at Firstgear, there's no such thing as bad weather - just bad gear. Utilizing the finest materials, with exacting precision and tested by real riders, Firstgear motorcycle apparel is engineered for the long haul. It's gear you can depend on - for every ride. Firstgear - because every ride is an adventure.