About The Product
Tinted faceshield not included, but can be purchased seperately.This helmet ships with a clear faceshield.
The Bell Star may have taken a long three years to develop, but what's a little time when you're making the best. The Star features Bell's exclusive Velocity Flow Ventilation™ with Flow Adjust™ for amazing ventilation and temperature control. Its extremely light TriMatrix™ composite shell is sculpted into a super stable aerodynamic signature that eliminates lift and buffeting even at high speed. Finish it off with the easy-to-use and change 3Mode Shield™ with Click Release™ and you've got simply the best Bell ever. And coming from the company that invented the helmet, that's saying a lot.
Features and Benefits
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system with Flow Adjust™ for maximum ventilation and temperature control
- Super stable aerodynamic signature resists buffeting and lift
- Super lightweight KEVLAR®®/carbon fiber/fiberglass TriMatrix Composite Shell™
- Contour cut cheek pads for superior fit and comfort
- 3Mode Shield™ for instant on-bike shield adjustments, and ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield swaps ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Removable and washable, antibacterial/antimicrobial interior comfort liner
- Exclusive Magnafusion™ magnetic strap keeper (Patent Pending)
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Comes with standard clear faceshield Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Snell M2005 approved
- Weight: 1550g
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Bell was born in a small Southern California garage in 1954 and quickly became the first name in helmets. Their helmet lines are all focused on fulfilling specific needs, designed to function with style as an afterthought. That does not mean that Bell makes ugly helmets - far from it. The silhouettes are a thing of beauty, and the list of artists that create their graphics reads like a who's who of the art world. Roland Sands, Jona Cerwinske, Chris Wood, Paul Frank, Taylor Reeve, and Jimbo Phillips just to name a few. The beauty is not just on the surface. Bell uses the best materials in their helmets including fiberglass, carbon fiber, and composite polycarbonate alloys for the outer shells. Bell is famous for their iconic open face design, but they make full face, modular, and off-road helmets as well. Whatever you ride Bell has a helmet built to inspire and protect.