About The Product
Full length touring glove, cut and sized specifically for the female rider constructed using Alpinestars exclusive Drystar glove insert lining, combined with 3M C70 Thinsulate insulation to keep hands dry, warm, and comfortable during wet and chilly conditions. This Glove incorporates a wrist strap closure for a secure fit and an elastic cuff closure to keep moisture and cold from penetrating to the hands.
Features and Benefits
- Specifically cut, shaped and sized for the woman rider to ensure utmost riding comfort
- Waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane
- 3M C70 Thinsulate insulation and Bremburg fleece lining for effective heat and moisture insulation
- Synthetic suede palm with silicone printed details for added grip
- Extended gauntlet wrist construction for maximum coverage and weather protection
- Elastic and Velcro wrist closure for a comfortable and secure fit
- Elastic drawstring gauntlet cuff
- Embossed details
- Sonic welded TPR (thermoplastic rubber) and embroidered logos
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?