About The Product
Utilizing technology from the S-MX 4 road riding boot, the S-MX 2 is a new concept low cut, performance street boot. Incorporating much of the protective technology present in its larger 'cousin', this boot offers great flexibility without sacrificing safety.
Features and Benefits
- Low cut street riding boot, giving ultimate flexibility and uninhibited ankle movement, while retaining comprehensive foot protection and riding performance technology.
- Similar in specification to the S-MX 4 full-length boot, the S-MX 2 is designed to retain flex without the need for the extended upper.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Alpinestars exclusive street knee/shin protector.
- Full-grain leather upper with a low-cut front and extra low Achilles cutaway, ensure the boot is both comfortable and allows maximum, natural, ankle movement.
- Streamlined road boot buckle closure with micro adjustable strap give security and accurate individual fit.
- Inner side zipper, with Velcro over flap closure, make entry and exit highly convenient.
- Internal grip pad at base of heel ensures security and foot control.
- Re-enforced heel and toe protection.
- Heel protection detail and toe shifter pads.
- Replaceable PU toe-sliders.
- Molded rubber sole with internal shank for rigidity and protection.
- A 100% waterproof version is available with a fully protective and breathable membrane.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?