About The Product
From the new Alpinestars/Dorna co-branded MotoGP® range, the GP110 leather jacket offers a clean cut, high performance look, with a host of safety and comfort features reflecting the high tech, highly engineered world of MotoGP® .
Features and Benefits
- Constructed using a combination of full grain and perforated leather for the ultimate in strength, durability, abrasion resistance and comfort
- Clean cut design lines give the jacket a bold, professional look, whilst stretch KEVLAR®® panels in the arms provide freedom of movement whilst providing a tight, adaptable fit around the arm and wrist
- YKK zippers ensure a tight, secure closure around the wrist YKK zippers ensure a tight, secure closure around the wrist
- The jacket features a number of comfort features including pre curved sleeves for reduced fatigue and improved comfort, while a leather accordion flex zone under the arm and around the waist allows for an adaptable, comfortable fit. Perforated leather on the body and arm provides class leading ventilation, whilst a removable thermal inner liner allows for additional climate control
- Alpinestars CE approved armor provides the leather jacket with high levels of protection, with armor located on the shoulder and around the elbow/forearm zone, the jacket provides protection at all the critical areas
- Additional protection is available through the use of Alpinestars RC back protector (available as a separate accessory) when inserted into the specially constructed internal compartment
- The jacket provides ample storage through a number of internal and external pockets. Two located in the outer construction at the side, while the internal lining contains three additional pockets which is replicated in the removable liner for complete convenience. There is also an additional internal pocket located in the jacket inner construction
- The jacket features a host of MotoGP® & Alpinestars distinctively placed logos for optimum impact and appeal to fans of the series
- A zip located at the base of the jacket allows for connection to a range of Alpinestars leather pants
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?