About The Product
Developed with Alpinestars professional MotoGP and Superbike racers, the GP Tech is the ultimate expression of road racing glove innovation, featuring the very latest design and production technology for greater performance and safety. The updated version features new, aggressive colorways and improved performance fit, material and construction adding to the gloves class leading safety and performance features.
Features and Benefits
- Developed with input from professional racers on the MotoGP circuit
- PU knuckle and finger sliders for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Patented third and fourth finger bridge protects against finger roll and potential seam bursting during impacts
- Strong, supple kangaroo leather palm is reinforced with Pittards digital leather and an advanced direct-inject KEVLAR® panel
- Fingers have external seams for comfort
- KEVLAR® stitching throughout for strength
- PU-injected wrist closure for a secure, comfortable fit
- Perforated cuff and ventilated finger forchettes keep your hands cool
- Glove top is reinforced with knit KEVLAR®, features highly abrasion-resistant Pittards Armor-Tan leather at critical areas
- Padded KEVLAR® top panel provides impact resistance, flexibility, and improved cooling
- 3D anatomical design for a superior fit
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Since 1965 Alpinestars has infused Italian styling into all of their protective apparel making motorcycle gear for world champions and riders that are passionate about the sport. Alpinestars has a full line of leather jackets, pants, gloves, boots, and suits that are perfect for the street rider, track rider, and racer. If textile is more your style, they have you covered with an assortment of mesh gear for the summer and Gore-Tex™ waterproof apparel for the winter months. Alpinestars off-road boots, neck braces, and body armor set a standard that other brands strive to meet. Whatever you ride Alpinestars has something for you, and as Cycle Gear is America's largest dealer of Alpinestars motorcycle apparel why would you look anywhere else?