About The Product
Tinted faceshield not included. This helmet ships with a clear faceshield.
Features and Benefits
- Fully removable and washable liner (including neck roll)
- Multi-featured fabrics with hygienic treatment for maximum comfort
- Humidity and sweat absorbing CoolMax for forehead, temples, and at the back of the neck
- Hyper-breathable material for the top and rear are for effective air-flow
- Micro-fiber material on the cheek pads to guarantee comfort and coolness
- Double D-Ring retention system
- SSL (Super-Super-Light) Carbon-KEVLAR® construction shell
- Three shell sizes for the perfect fit
- New and improved XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) to replace the shield without any tools in just seconds
- New safety feature deters shield detachment in the case of an impact
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed directly in the shell for enhanced airflow into the helmet and improved aerodynamic penetration
- Three intake vents; Five exhaust vents
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
About The Brand
Instead of designing helmets around the outer shell, the AGV standards start with the rider's head, which is measured digitally using laser scanning technology. Three-dimensional scanning is a highly-precise technology (to a tenth of a millimeter) that allows one to convert anthropomorphic shapes into digital data and then carry out accurate research on the human physiognomy. This research then becomes the starting point for designing the parts of the helmet which are in contact with the face. This allows AGV to make very high end street helmets and off-road helmets that are at home on the world stage as well as on your commute.