About The Product
Wicked Wear face masks are great for motorcycle riders, but they're also perfect for snowboarding and other cold-weather activities.
Wicked Wear: Cool wear for cool weather.
Features and Benefits
- Tailored to contour down your neck and tuck into your jacket for complete insulation from the wet and cold-weather elements
- 2mm-thick, dual-fabric construction
- Neoprene, commonly used to make wetsuits, provides complete water and wind resistance
- Lightweight, thermal-stretch Polartec fleece lining for maximum warmth and comfort
- Moisture-absorbent fleece allows the skin to breathe while maintaining body temperatures in cold weather
- Sizes: Small, Large
- Full-Face: all styles available
- Half-Face: most styles available
- Made in the USA
About The Brand
Wicked Wear face masks are made in the America out of two unique fabrics. The first is Neoprene, commonly used to make Wet/Dry suits. These masks are 2MM thick for complete water and wind resistance with light fleece inside for maximum warmth and comfort. The second material is Polartec (Thermal Stretch) - a thin, light-weight, pliable, nylon-type fabric allowing flexibility, perfect for activities in the snow. In addition, the fleece inside is moisture absorbent allowing your skin to breath and still maintaining body temp in cold weather. Wicked Wear Masks are tailored to contour down your neck and tuck into your jacket for complete insulation from the wet and cold weather elements. Most masks available in two sizes - large and small, some in half masks, all in full face.