About The Product
The Trackside Motorcycle Carrier is an excellent way to carry your motorcycle on the back of a motorhome, SUV, or pick-up truck with a tonneau cover or camper shell. More convenient, simpler to use, and easier to store compared to a motorcycle trailer.
500lbs. maximum load rating.
For use with a Class III or Class IV trailer hitch only.
Never exceed towing vehicles tongue weight ratings or load ratings.
Features and Benefits
- For use with a Class III or Class IV trailer hitch only
- Includes anti-tilt device to help eliminate excessive movement of the motorcycle carrier inside trailer hitch
- Supplied ramp attaches to carrier for transportation and storage
- Powder coated steel construction
- Front tire placement can be adjusted by moving the wheel track carrier bolts
- Can be loaded or unloaded from either side
- 500 lbs maximum load rating
- Maximum tire width: 4.75 inches
- MUST USE a minimum of four tie downs and two wheel straps
About The Brand
A racer is only as good as their pit crew, and on a shoestring budget, sometimes the racer is the pit crew! Trackside to the rescue! High quality equipment at a reasonable price is what Trackside has been about since the beginning. Their loading ramps are strong, lightweight, and some even fold up to save on space. Once loaded, strap your ride down with either ratcheting or cambuckle tie-downs. Maintenance is made easy with an assortment of stands for both street and dirtbikes as well as replacement nuts and bolts for almost every motorcycle. If you are looking for upgrades, Trackside has replacement mirrors, foot pegs, grips, levers and brush guards. They didn't forget about your gear either. Trackside has gear bags in all sizes ranging from one that will fit just a helmet to a bag that will carry everything you need. If you need it to ride, chances are Trackside has it.