About The Product
For front end servicing your bike, the Trackside Front Paddock Stand is just the ticket. Easy to use and the perfect compliment to the Trackside Rear Stand (must be used with a rear stand). All steel tube construction ensures years of dependable service. Stand and deliver!
Features and Benefits
- Made from heavy-duty 38mm steel tubing
- Black powder coated to resist corrosion
- Dual caster on each leg support for stability
- Self aligning rubber covered support lift from the bottom of the forks
- MUST be used in conjunction with a rear stand
- Recommended for use with the Trackside Rear Paddock Stand
About The Brand
A racer is only as good as their pit crew, and on a shoestring budget, sometimes the racer is the pit crew! Trackside to the rescue! High quality equipment at a reasonable price is what Trackside has been about since the beginning. Their loading ramps are strong, lightweight, and some even fold up to save on space. Once loaded, strap your ride down with either ratcheting or cambuckle tie-downs. Maintenance is made easy with an assortment of stands for both street and dirtbikes as well as replacement nuts and bolts for almost every motorcycle. If you are looking for upgrades, Trackside has replacement mirrors, foot pegs, grips, levers and brush guards. They didn't forget about your gear either. Trackside has gear bags in all sizes ranging from one that will fit just a helmet to a bag that will carry everything you need. If you need it to ride, chances are Trackside has it.