About The Product
Thor has taken their finest knee guard and made it better. Completely redesigned to incorporate a floating knee cup that's encapsulated in durable Aramid material, the new Force Knee guard offers improved comfort and performance. Designed for riders that require more coverage than conventional knee guards, but less support than expensive knee braces, The Force is in a class by itself. Thor's innovative dual-pivot system mimics the action of the knee without the bulky mechanics that can get hung up on your bike. You will feel more like you're wearing standard knee guards, and less like a human robot. The Force Knee guards are also anatomically correct, so there's a specific left and right side, which match the contour of your legs for improved comfort and reduced chafing.
Features and Benefits
- Airprene chassis for support and secure fit
- Extended thigh protection
- Dual pivot system mimics anatomical action of the knee
- Impact resistant polyethylene knee cup is encapsulated in durable Aramid fiber for maximum coverage
- Asymmetrical design for comfort and fit
- Custom inverted post latching system
- S/M fits most riders up to 5'7" tall; L/XL fits most riders taller than 5'7"; XXL fits most riders with larger than average legs
About The Brand
Thor has been around over 40 years and in that time they have acquired 56 championships in AMA and FIM competition. With that type of racing pedigree, you know that Thor takes pride in what they do. It shows in the high quality and modern style in all of their off-road gear. Pants and jerseys with moisture wicking properties and padded knees and elbows designed for the hardest riding, boots and gloves designed to keep you at the controls, and helmets with great venting and protection all work together to get you to the finish line. The apparel line is rounded out with goggles, knee guards, elbow guards, and roost guards plus casual wear for those times you are not out chasing championships.