About The Product
Today's precision components often call for specific torque values. Don't trash your expensive componentry - wrench - it with the Stockton Torque Wrench. Precise adjustments are simple and easy to achieve saving you from stripped bolts and cracked parts. Torque it up with Stockton.
Features and Benefits
- Forged and precision machined of Chromoly steel for long-life durability
- 3/8 inch drive-head accommodates a wide range of sockets and bits (not included)
- Micrometer adjustable torque settings 13nm - 108nm (Approx: 10-80 ft-lbs.)
- 12-inch shaft provides optimal leverage and control
- Tough, high-density, polyethylene storage case for safe storage
About The Brand
STOCKTON TOOL COMPANY
To do the job right, you need the right tool. That's where the Stockton Tool Company comes in. Making maintenance easy for years, Stockton Tool Company has a tool for just about every job. Oil changes are a breeze thanks to their filter wrench, and with two types of chain breakers, replacing your drive-train is a piece of cake. Once the new chain is on use the grunge brush to keep it clean to maximize chain life. Take care of your own tire changes with rim protectors, tires irons and spoons, tire bead holders and valve tools and maintain your spoked wheels with the 6-in-1 spoke wrench. Use one of the Stockton Tool Company air pressure gauges when you are done to get the most miles out of your new rubber. Other specialty tools available include brake bleeders, axle tools, T-handle sets, spanner wrenches, seal drivers, spring pullers, and feeler gauges. Stockton Tool Company helps you get the job done.