About The Product
Shorai® LFX batteries come in a variety of case shapes and sizes, capacity options and right/left polarity options for the best possible fitment. If the LFX is slightly smaller than the original battery in one dimension or another, high-density, adhesive-backed foam sheets are included in the package. These can be trimmed and applied to the battery box in minutes to make a solid fit and with added thermal and vibration insulation. Cable connections can be made either at tops or sides of the terminals. All these options and sizes allow Shorai® LFX to offer a "drop-in" installation for most powersports vehicles. Shorai also offers a 6-volt LFX in the #2 case size for vintage vehicles. When you open a LFX battery package you will also find terminal screws and a set of spares, Shorai® decals in various sizes and the user manual. Self-adhesive foam shims insure a great fit to the battery box, as well as extra vibrational and thermal insulation.
Features and Benefits
- Ultra light. 1/5 the weight of lead-acid batteries on average
- Zero sulfation, for longer service life
- Holds unloaded charge for one year without maintenance
- Drop in replacement for OEM battery
- Military spec carbon composite case
- Faster cranking for better starts
- Super fast recharge rate
- No explosive gasses during recharge, no lead, no acid
- Environmentally friendly. Simply discharge and dispose
- Japanese engineering
- 3 year manufacturers warranty
About The Brand
Shorai Batteries are far from ordinary. For starters, they are smaller and lighter that their OEM (and most aftermarket) lead-acid counterparts - 1/5th on average. Since there is no lead or acid, Shorai batteries have no explosive gasses and do not suffer the effects of sulfation. They charge quickly, crank harder and can hold a charge for a year without maintenance. Kick the lead-acid habit and put in a Shorai today!