About The Product
Since its introduction in 1985, the RJ series has set the standard by which all open-face helmets are measured. Shoei's latest offering in the RJ line, the RJ Platinum R, continues to build upon the RJ family legacy. It unites incredible comfort with the very latest in safety and performance technology. The result is a new, modern design that raises the bar.
The Shoei RJ Platinum R: The new standard for open-face helmets.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell is ultra-lightweight, rigid, and resilient
- Adjustable top intake and rear exhaust vents
- A dual-layer liner allows for smooth passage of air, improving cooling performance
- Exclusive, distinctive Open-Road visor
- Soft and comfortable 3D liner
- Removable and washable interior for easy care
- Communication-system compatible
- Padded chinstrap
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Snell M2005 Certified
- Weight (approx.): 2.86 lbs. / 1300 g
About The Brand
Cycle Gear is proud to be the World's Largest Retailer of Shoei helmets. Shoei has been crafting high-end motorcycle helmets since 1960, outfitting everyone from casual riders to world champions. Shoei makes helmets for all rider types. Whether you pick the high-end X-Twelve or RF 1100 designed for the racetrack, the QWEST geared to the touring crowd, the modular Neotec with its convenient flip-up chin bar, the open face ST Cruz or RJ Platinum ready to eat up miles on a cruiser, the popular VFX-W off-road helmet for the dirt enthusiast, or the dual-sport Hornet designed for those that can't decide where they want to ride, Shoei has your head covered.