About The Product
The recent popularity of flip-up helmets is a clear indication of the market's demand to combine the convenience of an open-face helmet with the comfortable, secure feeling of a full-face helmet.
When Shoei set out to design the new Multitec, they didn't only want to meet customers' expectations - they wanted to blow them away!
The Shoei Multitec: The pinnacle of modular helmet design and technology.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix (AIM) Shell
- Shell-integrated spoiler
- Sleek, aerodynamic design combined with strict manufacturing tolerances to reduce turbulence and wind noise
- 3D Comfort liner
- Easy-to-use CX-1V shield
- Preset shield-opening lever with locking mechanism
- Quick-release baseplate system
- Removable cheekpads
- Cheekpad slits for eyeglasses
- Adjustable upper vent
- Neck outlet
- Integrated breath guard
- Chin curtain
Unless otherwise noted, helmet comes standard with clear faceshield.
- Certification: DOT
- Warranties: 5 years from purchase date and 7 years from manufacture date, in addition to Cycle Gear's 7-Day No Hassle Street Helmet Exchange Policy and 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
About The Brand
Cycle Gear is proud to be the World's Largest Retailer of Shoei helmets. Shoei has been crafting high-end motorcycle helmets since 1960, outfitting everyone from casual riders to world champions. Shoei makes helmets for all rider types. Whether you pick the high-end X-Twelve or RF 1100 designed for the racetrack, the QWEST geared to the touring crowd, the modular Neotec with its convenient flip-up chin bar, the open face ST Cruz or RJ Platinum ready to eat up miles on a cruiser, the popular VFX-W off-road helmet for the dirt enthusiast, or the dual-sport Hornet designed for those that can't decide where they want to ride, Shoei has your head covered.