About The Product
A revolutionary lid for the 21st Century rider. The Backlash's truly state-of-the art design is engineered for maximum comfort and protection. Its progressive shell profile tames wind noise and buffeting, while an extremely versatile venting system allows absolute control of airflow. Also features an ultra comfortable MicroSecond™ liner with premium wicking qualities.
Features and Benefits
- Fiberglass composite shell provides cutting-edge, lightweight protection
- Progressive, aerodynamic profile reduces buffeting and wind noise
- Advanced venting system allows total control of airflow
- Removable MicroSecond™ tech-fabric liner, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Anti-Fog treated shield minimizes moisture build up and helps maintain visibility
- Micro detent visor adjustability
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- Meets ECE R-22-05 standards.
- 1560gm (size Large)
About The Brand
SEVEN ZERO SEVEN
Seven Zero Seven makes motorcycle helmets. That's all they do. I guess when you are good at something, you stick with it. They use materials like fiberglass and ABS just like other helmet makers, but Seven Zero Seven believes that protecting your head should not cost you an arm and a leg. Their full face models have excellent venting and come in a variety of colors and graphics to match you bike and gear. There are tinted replacements for the quick release faceshields for further customization and comfort. Seven Zero Seven didn't forget about the riders that prefer an open face lid, including extra venting and detachable visors. If you care about your head as well as your wallet, put on a Seven Zero Seven.