About The Product
The Sedici luggage collection is an exceptional collection of specific motorcycle luggage incorporating durable 1680-denier Hyper Core Plus material - tough, abrasion resistant yet stylish and providing sleek, ergonomic and purposeful pieces.
Encompassing four essential sectors - tank bags, tail bags, saddle bags and backpacks - the seven key products allow for all eventualities and journey lengths from everyday commuting to longer touring trips.
Features and Benefits
- 1680-denier HYPER CORE PLUS durable outer material
- Pre-shaped saddle bags with angled design for upswept exhausts
- Heat resistant base material
- Twin zip main compartment opens on 3 sides for optimal loading
- Large external zip-entry pocket on each side
- Double hook-and-loop saddle straps for mounting on bike
- Maxi-grip inner face material to prevent movement on the bike
- D-ring fasteners for use with bungees and securing straps
- Useful webbing carry handles
- Padded and reinforced sides and internals
- Reflective piping for improved visibility
- Reflecta-lite material with subtle reflective detail
- Molded zip pullers with ribbed detail for improved grip
- Supplied with rain covers
- Dimensions: 12" H x 16" L x 7.5" W each bag
- Capacity: 23.5L
About The Brand
Sedici's Italian inspired design looks as good as it performs - flawless. They are so confident of the quality of their jackets, pants, suits, gloves, boots and bags that they offer a lifetime guarantee. This unique to the motorcycle industry guarantee means that you never have to worry about the materials or workmanship and can focus on what you love - riding. Sedici's leather jackets, pants and suits are as heavy duty as gear priced much higher, with CE armor in the shoulders, elbows, and knees. They make textile apparel as well - mesh for the summer, waterproof for the winter, and some three season gear thrown in for good measure. Sedici has a pair of boots and gloves for every occasion, whether you are a year round commuter, like to rail your favorite canyon road, or drag knee at the track. If you don't travel light Sedici makes it easy to bring your stuff along for the ride with tank bags, tail bags, saddlebags, and back packs. Good looks, great performance, and a lifetime guarantee. Bellissimo!