About The Product
The Integrated Heating System is strategically located throughout the garment to create the most effective heating performance providing gentle and evenly distributed warmth to your entire body.
The SEDICI HOTWIRED collection allows for garments and accessories to be inter-connected to provide whole body warmth and comfort. Using the latest ultra-fine technology - so thin it can barely be detected within the garment liner - the micro-alloy heating elements produce a gentle warmth reaching a maximum temperature in only seconds.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomically shaped foot-bed
- Lightweight injection moulded sole with wicking surfacefabric
- Use independetly with direct battery harness or use in conjunction with SEDICI HOTWIRED pant Liner with pre-installed wiring system
- Automatic temperature cut off
- Size guide marked on sole for easy adjustment
- Approximately 17.2 watts/1.5 amps at 12 volts
- Cycle Gear exclusive
- Lifetime Warranty
About The Brand
The HOTWIRED collection allows for garments and accessories to be inter-connected to provide whole body warmth and comfort. The Integrated Heating System eliminates redundant cables by the use of a Y-connector (sold separately) to connect jackets and pants. Jackets are pre-wired with a separate power source for HOTWIRED Heated Gloves (sold separately) minimizing additional wires. Pants are pre-wired with a separate power source for HOTWIRED Heated Insoles (sold separately) minimizing additional wires. Both the Glove Liners and the Inner Soles can be wired directly to the battery and do not require a controller.