About The Product
The EXO-500 Ardent Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet features an exclusive polycarbonate shell specifically engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact. For a customizable fit, the cheek pads inflate, and the KwikWick® liner is designed to help regulate the temperature inside the helmet. The EXO 500 also comes with an optically correct, anti-fog faceshield and a retractable sun shield.
Features and Benefits
- Polycarbonate Composite Shell - Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection
- AirFit® permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads
- SpeedView® an internal retractable light smoke sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields, plus an EverClear® coating on both sides for a fog free ride
- SpeedShift® quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less
- EverClear® no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
- KwikWickII® moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-odor, with a softer touch also easily removable and washable
- Ventilation system: front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet
- Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance
- Sizes: XS-3XL
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- ECE 22.05 Certified
About The Brand
ScorpionExo® is, quite simply, the next wave in motorcycle helmet and protective gear design and manufacturing. ScorpionExo® Helmets are available for street and off-road riders and are engineered by some of the world's most sought-after helmet designers, with over 178 years of cumulative experience. And their wild, innovative graphic designs are created in hotbeds of extreme-sports creativity all over the world, from Europe to Southern California, to stay two steps ahead in this fast-moving field. They put the same focus on high-tech engineering and style into their jackets, pants, and gloves for men and women street riders.