About The Product
Red Line Oil SuperCool with WaterWetter is a premixed coolant for motorcycles, ATVs, karts, generators, and other small, water-cooled engines. Just pour and go!
Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use mixture
- Blended with purified, deionized water and proper WaterWetter percentage
- Reduces rust, corrosion and electrolysis, cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Compatible with all antifreeze and coolant
- Satisfies ASTM D2570 and ASTM D1384 corrosion tests for glycol-based antifreezes
Note: This product does not contain antifreeze. Use with a long-life antifreeze if freezing temperatures are to be encountered.
- Freezing point: 32oF / 1oC
- Certifications: ASTM D2570, ASTM D1384
ABOUT RED LINE WATERWETTER® COOLANT ADDITIVES
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles or vapor barrier that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
About The Brand
RED LINE OIL
Since 1979, Red Line Synthetic Oil Corporation has grown to manufacture more than 100 quality products, including motor oils, gear oils, assembly lubes, fuel additives, and its popular WaterWetter cooling additive for the automotive, motorcycle, marine, and industrial markets. Based in Benicia, California, Red Line has a reputation with racers and enthusiasts alike for creating products that perform and protect better than any on the market, regardless of price.