About The Product
As part of Red Line's all-new Performance line, these High-Performance Motorcycle Oils are specifically created for the high demands of the latest high-revving four-stroke motocross bikes, ATVs, sportbikes, and V-twins.
Available in popular viscosities, these ester-based products contain the antiwear chemistry demanded by mechanics and enthusiasts alike.
Features and Benefits
- Fully synthetic formula
- Some of the highest levels of blended-in zinc and phosphorus in the industry
- Seals piston rings for more power
- Fights fuel dilution
- Extends drain interval
- Provides stronger film strength over a range of temperatures
- Lower levels of friction modifiers for superior wet-clutch operation
- Excellent thermal stability, oxidation resistance, cleanliness, and ability to lubricate hot metal
- 10W30: 4-stroke motocross and ATV engines; 4-cylinder and V-twin sportbikes
- 10W40: 4-stroke motocross and ATV engines; 4-cylinder and V-twin sportbikes
- 20W50: Big-Twin motorcycle engines, including Evos ('84-) and V-Rod
- 20W60HD: Air-cooled V-Twin engines with traditionally wide clearances like Knuckleheads, Shovelheads, and Panheads; V-twins operated in hot climates
About The Brand
RED LINE OIL
Since 1979, Red Line Synthetic Oil Corporation has grown to manufacture more than 100 quality products, including motor oils, gear oils, assembly lubes, fuel additives, and its popular WaterWetter cooling additive for the automotive, motorcycle, marine, and industrial markets. Based in Benicia, California, Red Line has a reputation with racers and enthusiasts alike for creating products that perform and protect better than any on the market, regardless of price.