About The Product
Red Line Oil's popular two-stroke lubricants contain base oils which have the highest film strength and greatest affinity for hot metal.
Because Red Line is a superior high-temperature lubricant, it can be used at lower fuel-to-oil ratios, increasing power and providing excellent scuff protection and cleanliness. It has the lubricating qualities of castor oil but with a clean, low-carbon residue that dramatically reduces plug fouling and smoke.
Features and Benefits
- Ultimate in two-cycle performance
- Improves power
- Perfect cleanliness
- Dyno-proven power improvements of 3-5%
- Special protection for reformulated fuels
- High-temperature stability prevents deposits in even the hottest upper-ring and piston-crown areas
- Suggested for use at 50:1, but can be used richer or leaner
- Can be used up to 100:1 depending on the type of engine and operating conditions
- Unequalled protection in motorcycle and marine engines as a premix or injection oil
About The Brand
RED LINE OIL
Since 1979, Red Line Synthetic Oil Corporation has grown to manufacture more than 100 quality products, including motor oils, gear oils, assembly lubes, fuel additives, and its popular WaterWetter cooling additive for the automotive, motorcycle, marine, and industrial markets. Based in Benicia, California, Red Line has a reputation with racers and enthusiasts alike for creating products that perform and protect better than any on the market, regardless of price.