About The Product
Pirelli's MT 21 is one of the top-selling dual-sport tires sold in the US.
Features and Benefits
Specifications Manufactured Sizes
- Intended for 90% off / 10% on use
- High stability and cornering precision thanks to carcass stiffness
- Tread pattern optimized for dirt and gravel roads, cross-country racing, and desert tours
- Special compound supplies lasting off-road performance and resistance to knob tearing
- Front: 80/100-21 (51P); 80/90-21 (48P); 90/90-21 (54R)
- Rear: 110/80-18 (58P); 120/80-18 (62R); 120/80-19 (63R); 140/80-18 (70R); 120/90-17 (64R); 120/90-18 (65R); 130/90-17 (68P); 130/90-18 (69R)
About The Brand
The motorcycle and motorbike tires that Pirelli has been producing for many years are at the top in international motorcycle racing thanks to engineers and technicians 's hard work by aiming for high quality, performance and reliability. They change the riding experience by constantly challenging the boundaries of motorcycle tire technology, style and sustainability, setting trends in communities across the world. Their claim "Power is nothing without control" is the essence of Pirelli's products and actions: high performance, research and innovation, combined with responsibility, safety, together with respect for the environment and sustainability.