About The Product
Taking what they learned from World Superbike Racing, Pirelli created the Diablo Rosso II. The sportiest of thee Rosso name, the Rosso II is designed for all riding conditions including the rain, and offers a good blend of milage and performance.
Features and Benefits
- Experience Pirelli technology from World Superbike. The Diablo Rosso ll is the sportiest and most versatile roadoriented tire of the Rosso Generation
- Diablo Rosso ll is Pirelli's newest supersport radial for all riding conditions, including the wet
- Featuring tri-zone dual compound rear, the Diablo Rosso ll has a high-grip compound on the shoulders and a wet/mileage compound in the center
- Grip is enhanced even further by EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) developed in the WSBK
- A maximum contact patch area is due in part to an ICS (Integrated Contour Shaping) technology, complimenting handing and power of today's modern motorcycles
About The Brand
The motorcycle and motorbike tires that Pirelli has been producing for many years are at the top in international motorcycle racing thanks to engineers and technicians 's hard work by aiming for high quality, performance and reliability. They change the riding experience by constantly challenging the boundaries of motorcycle tire technology, style and sustainability, setting trends in communities across the world. Their claim "Power is nothing without control" is the essence of Pirelli's products and actions: high performance, research and innovation, combined with responsibility, safety, together with respect for the environment and sustainability.