About The Product
Pirelli has done it again, making a great tire for high-end sportbikes that is sutible for the seasoned canyon carver and track day enthusiast alike. Smooth transitions from full lean to full acceleration are made possible by Pirelli's Enhanced Patch Technology.
Features and Benefits
- Delivers track performance on and off the track
- Profiles and structures set the new benchmark of the segment ensuring high support while leaning and fast stand-up while accelerating out of the corner
- Pirelli patented EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) optimizes the contact patch for the best grip on the road and on the track
- Pure racetrack performance combined with the comfort and predictability you expect from a high-performance street tire
- World superbike development technology improves structure and compounding
- Continues with the aggressive Rosso tread design
- W speed rating for speeds of 168+ mph
About The Brand
The motorcycle and motorbike tires that Pirelli has been producing for many years are at the top in international motorcycle racing thanks to engineers and technicians 's hard work by aiming for high quality, performance and reliability. They change the riding experience by constantly challenging the boundaries of motorcycle tire technology, style and sustainability, setting trends in communities across the world. Their claim "Power is nothing without control" is the essence of Pirelli's products and actions: high performance, research and innovation, combined with responsibility, safety, together with respect for the environment and sustainability.