About The Product
Great value and protection you can count on.
Features and Benefits
- Polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
- Shell weight (size large): 1350grams (±50)
- Multiple air vents help keep you cool and dry
- Intake and exhaust vents aid for maximum ventilation and cooling to help keep you cool and dry
- Rear vents for improved aerodynamics and venting
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Adjustable visor design
- Durable multi-colored clear coated graphics
- Meets DOT, ECE 22/04 and AS standards
- Replacement parts available
About The Brand
From the back of a van in 1970 to a 67,000 square foot facility today, O'Neal has come a long way and Cycle Gear is proud to be America's largest dealer of O'Neal Products. O'Neal was founded and driven to create better products to go racing with, something that has carried on throughout the years. Whether you are a beginning weekend trail rider or a seasoned MX superstar, O'Neal is prepared to cover you from head to toe. O'Neal makes a range of off-road helmets that meet the highest safety standards including DOT, Snell 2010, and ECE. O'Neal jerseys and pants come in a variety of stylish colors as well as features including long wearing patches and padding. O'Neal has been designing gloves since the beginning, and the result is a long lasting and comfortable product ready to go the distance. O'Neal boots are designed to offer maximum protection and comfort. O'Neal makes full lines of gear for men, women, and children, so outfit the family and go for a ride!