About The Product
The reputation of Motul products for quality and performance was founded on the skills and experience of our engineers in the formulating of 100% synthetic ester-based lubricants.
Features and Benefits
- In 1972 Motul was the first to use ester oils for Motorsports, transfering the technology from the aeronautic industry
- In 2004, the double ester technology used in the 300V Motorsport range is breaking new grounds in automotive racing
- High lubrication properties for anti wear protection above existing standards
- Friction modifiers for maximum power output
- 0% shear loss for stable oil pressure
- Extremely high temperature resistance
About The Brand
The principles underlying Motul's relationship with its clients and partners are based on listening attentively to them, upholding the obligation to produce results and being loyal. Motul's capacity to devise novel solutions and its permanent efforts to improve the performance of its products and services ensure the development of the brand and its continuous deployment internationally.