About The Product
The Motorex Cross Power 2T oil was developed with the help of KTM Factory Race Teams worldwide for motocross and supercross applications.
Features and Benefits
- Special 100% synthetic, high-performance oil
- For 2-stroke motorcycle engines
- 20W viscosity for premix or injector-pump use
- Maximum lubrication for enduro and motocross machines
- Recommended by KTM for all of their two-stroke motorcycles
- Developed for hard conditions
- Burns extremely clean with no carbon deposits on power valves or pistons
- No-smoke formula is welcome on indoor racetracks
- Certifications: JASO FC, ISO-L EGO, API-TC, ICO-Global GC
About The Brand
In business for over 90 years, MOTOREX is the largest independent crude oil refinery in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Langenthal in the heart of Switzerland. MOTOREX is active in research, development and production of innovative lubricants and chemicals, which are established on the world market. At the present time, the complete MOTOREX product range includes well over 2,000 products. MOTOREX USA is based in Golden Valley, MN just west of Minneapolis. Their US employees include customer support, warehouse, sales and marketing staff who proudly sell the MOTOREX line to distributors, dealers and customers in the US.