About The Product
These are the best street tires I've ever ridden in my life.
-Steve Atlas, Roadracing World
You don't have to be a world champion to get your hands on Michelin MotoGP tire technology.
The Pilot Power uses synthetic-rubber components that were originally developed for MotoGP racing, minimizing warm-up time and optimizing traction for acceleration and braking. Its excellent feedback at the limit makes it an ideal for extreme roadriding and trackdays.
The Michelin Pilot Power: 100%-pure racing ingredients.
Features and Benefits
- The tire that revolutionized the hypersport segment
- Progressive handling even in extreme situations
- Maintains stability under hard acceleration
- Rapid warm-up time thanks to MotoGP technology
- Even at lower temperatures, rubber mix remains soft to provide excellent grip from the start of your ride
- Tread pattern covers less than 12% of the tire's surface, maximizing contact patch
- Unprecedented lean angles: 50.6 degrees in the dry, 41.9 degrees in the wet
- W-rated radial tire for speeds up to 168 mph
- Front: 110/70-17, 120/60-17, 120/65-17, 120/70-17
- Rear: 150/60-17, 160/60-17, 170/60-17, 180/55-17, 190/50-17
If you don't see your tire size listed, don't worry - we can get the right one for you (if it's available) through our Special Order program.
All Michelin ratings are on a scale of 1-5:
5 - Excellent, 4 - Very Good, 3 - Good, 2 - Medium, 1 - Not recommended
- Track: 2
- Highway: 4
- Sport: 5
- Commuting: 3
- Dry grip: 5
- Wet grip: 5
- Durability: 4
- Handling: 5
- Comfort: 4
About The Brand
Michelin North America operates in the United States, Canada and Mexico with headquarter operations and plants in each country. This demonstrates Michelin's long-term strategy of being close to its customers.