About The Product
Want to carve corners at extreme lean angles?
Do you feel like you've found the limit with your current tires?
Does your new literbike have more power than your tires can use?
Still not convinced that the Pilot Power is for you?
Well, now there's a dual-compound version, a direct descendant of Michelin's MotoGP technology. With a softer-rubber mix on the shoulders, the new Pilot Power 2CT will satisfy even the most demanding sport riders.
It's time to switch to the Michelin Pilot Power 2CT.
Features and Benefits
- Made for sportbike riders who use their bikes on both the road and at the track
- Front tire is 10%-80%-10%, with Soft compound on the shoulders and Medium-Soft in the center
- Rear tire is 11%-78%-11%, with Medium-Soft compound on the shoulders and Medium in the center
- Incorporates proven MotoGP Two-Compound Technology (2CT)
- 20% softer compound on the front tread shoulders and 22% on the rear
- Record-breaking lean angles: 51.2 degrees in the dry, 43 degrees in the wet
- All the responsive handling of a race tire with progressive feel and feedback at full lean
- W-rated radial tire for speeds up to 168 mph
- Front: 120/60-17, 120/70-17
- Rear: 160/60-17, 180/55-17, 190/50-17, 190/55-17
If you don't see your tire size listed, don't worry - we can get the right one for you (if it's available) through our Special Order program.
All Michelin ratings are on a scale of 1-5:
5 - Excellent, 4 - Very Good, 3 - Good, 2 - Medium, 1 - Not recommended
- Track: 3
- Highway: 4
- Sport: 5
- Commuting: 2
- Dry grip: 5
- Wet grip: 5
- Durability: 4
- Handling: 5
- Comfort: 4
About The Brand
Michelin North America operates in the United States, Canada and Mexico with headquarter operations and plants in each country. This demonstrates Michelin's long-term strategy of being close to its customers.