About The Product
Every aspect of Michelin XC-series has been designed to maximize traction. Now a new rear rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25% compared with previous versions. Redesigned casing construction helps improve traction, feedback and feel, and increases the warm-up time. The new M12 XC tire is ideal for intermediate terrain.
Features and Benefits
- Reformulated rubber mixture improves durability by at least 25%, compared with previous Michelin tires
- Improved grip compared with previous Michelin tires, thanks to new rear tread compound and changes in casing design
- Redesigned tire structure incorporates an additional casing ply under the tread, which helps improve flexibility of the tread area. This in turn improves feedback, traction and warm-up time
- Thicker sidewalls in the bead area help increase lateral rigidity, further improving feedback and performance
- Proven, championship winning tread designs remain unchanged from original M12 tires
- Dependable traction and steering in mixed conditions
- Intermediate condition tire for motocross or off-road
- Differential rigidity casing helps minimize rebound
- Widely spaced knobs shed mud quickly
About The Brand
Michelin North America operates in the United States, Canada and Mexico with headquarter operations and plants in each country. This demonstrates Michelin's long-term strategy of being close to its customers.