About The Product
The least expensive version of the most popular and most trusted powersports neck braces in the world. The 2013 Trail brace is the newest version of what used to be called the Leatt Adventure brace. Because of the substantial improvements Leatt made to it they decided to change the name at the same time. Invented by trauma surgeon Dr. Chris Leatt the Trail brace has a lower price than other Leatt braces but still has the same safety features. Alternative Load Path Technology (ALPT), wide range of fitting options, light weight, dual hinge system to aid in emergency removal and engineered fracture and crumple zones are just some of the reasons hundreds of thousands of riders and racers worldwide put the trust in Leatt neck braces.
Features and Benefits
- 3-Way adjustability for a personalized, comfortable fit
- New one piece fracture engineered CoreFlex rear thoracic for improved comfort and fit
- CoreFlex rear thoracic strut has an engineered fracture point for improved safety
- New Rear thoracic strut can be set to -5°, 0°, 5°, 10°, and 15° for the perfect fit
- Chassis made of fiberglass reinforced polyamide resin
- Optional clear chest strap features new, improved design
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Weighs only 800g (1.8 lbs)
About The Brand
Dr. Chris Leatt started the design of his revolutionary neck brace in 2001 and after years of development he introduced the product at the 6th International Motorcycle Conference. It didn't take long for the public and press to take notice of this innovative device as it graced the covers of well known magazines and helped protect thousands of riders. Most new products are developed and tested at the Leatt Lab based in Cape Town, South Africa where engineers gather data to bring even greater protection to the sport of motorcycling. In addition to the neck brace that they are famous for, Leatt makes jackets, roost guards, back protectors, elbow and knee guards, and hydration systems. Everything that Leatt makes is engineered for performance.