About The Product
Similar to LEATT®'s ADVENTURE BODY VEST LITE, but sized for sma2er riders. The BODY VEST LITE JUNIOR is designed to be worn under or over the jersey while perfectly integrating with any Leatt-Brace®. LEATT®'s patent pending BraceOn strap systems holds the neck brace to the body vest yet allows them to move independently.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to fit perfectly with any Leatt-Brace®
- Two junior sizes
- Back protector meets CE safety approval EN 1621-2 Level 2
- Front of protector meets CE safety approval EN 14021
- Fully articulating back protector plates are comfortable and allow a great range of motion
- Uses high-tech SAS-TEC impact absorbing material in the back protector
- Close fitting allows for over or under the jersey use
- SM/MD size fits riders approx. 134-146cm tall
- LG/XL size fits riders approx. 147-159cm tall
About The Brand
Dr. Chris Leatt started the design of his revolutionary neck brace in 2001 and after years of development he introduced the product at the 6th International Motorcycle Conference. It didn't take long for the public and press to take notice of this innovative device as it graced the covers of well known magazines and helped protect thousands of riders. Most new products are developed and tested at the Leatt Lab based in Cape Town, South Africa where engineers gather data to bring even greater protection to the sport of motorcycling. In addition to the neck brace that they are famous for, Leatt makes jackets, roost guards, back protectors, elbow and knee guards, and hydration systems. Everything that Leatt makes is engineered for performance.