About The Product
The Chest Protector designed specifica2y for kids, young adults and smaller statured riders that perfectly integrates with all Leatt® neck braces. Leatt® 's patent pending BraceOn strap system holds the brace to the protector yet still allows them to move independently from each other.
Features and Benefits
- Passes CE safety approval EN 14021
- Sized to fit riders between approx. 70 to 120 pounds (30 - 50kgs)
- Molded in areas in both front and back fit small sized Leatt® braces perfectly
- Close fitting allows for over or under the jersey use
- Made of extremely tough HDPE and washable Biofoam
- Liberal venting helps keep rider cool
- Adjustable waist straps for great fit
About The Brand
Dr. Chris Leatt started the design of his revolutionary neck brace in 2001 and after years of development he introduced the product at the 6th International Motorcycle Conference. It didn't take long for the public and press to take notice of this innovative device as it graced the covers of well known magazines and helped protect thousands of riders. Most new products are developed and tested at the Leatt Lab based in Cape Town, South Africa where engineers gather data to bring even greater protection to the sport of motorcycling. In addition to the neck brace that they are famous for, Leatt makes jackets, roost guards, back protectors, elbow and knee guards, and hydration systems. Everything that Leatt makes is engineered for performance.