About The Product
LEATT®'s ADVENTURE CHEST PROTECTOR LITE is very similar to the standard ADVENTURE CHEST PROTECTOR, but excludes shoulder and upper arm guards. Designed to be a chest protector that integrates perfectly with the brace. The exclusive BraceOn elastic strap system attaches the protector to the Leatt-Brace®, yet provides independent movement of body, brace and chest protector. A critical need for championship-level riding.
Features and Benefits
- Chest protector front CE approved to EN 14021
- Close fitting allows for over or under the jersey use
- Made of extremely tough HDPE plastic and washable bio-foam
- Liberal venting helps keep rider cool
- Easy hook & loop adjusters allows for different length both front and back for personalized fit
- Front and rear removable plates allow brace to fit close to body, as it should
- Fits riders from approx. 54-85kg (120-190 LBS)
About The Brand
Dr. Chris Leatt started the design of his revolutionary neck brace in 2001 and after years of development he introduced the product at the 6th International Motorcycle Conference. It didn't take long for the public and press to take notice of this innovative device as it graced the covers of well known magazines and helped protect thousands of riders. Most new products are developed and tested at the Leatt Lab based in Cape Town, South Africa where engineers gather data to bring even greater protection to the sport of motorcycling. In addition to the neck brace that they are famous for, Leatt makes jackets, roost guards, back protectors, elbow and knee guards, and hydration systems. Everything that Leatt makes is engineered for performance.