About The Product
Since 1969 K&N Engineering has been designing, manufacturing, and enhancing High-Flow Air Filters for the motorcycle enthusiast interested in maximizing horsepower and acceleration.To find the perfect filter for your bike, see the K&N Application Guide
Features and Benefits
- High air flow with excellent filtration.
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration.
- Washable and reusable.
- Will not void vehicle warranty.
- Lasts up to 50,000 miles before cleaning is required, depending on riding conditions.
- K&N million mile limited warranty.
- Emissions legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical, a K&N Air Filter will last the life of your motorcycle, or ATV.
- Works with original equipment manufacturer vehicle electronics.
- Easy high performance add-on.
- Environmentally friendly.
About The Brand
K&N Engineering in Riverside California is the world's leading manufacturer of washable performance air filters and air intake systems. K&N invented the reusable high flow cotton air filter in 1969 and has been perfecting the technology ever since. K&N is a world class filtration company selling air filters, oil filters, and air intakes in over 30 countries. K&N sells over 5,000 products designed for cars, trucks, motorcycles, engines, and industrial applications. From their Million Mile Warranty to their Consumer Protection Pledge, K&N stands behind their products and their consumers 100%. The distinctive K&N logo represents performance from one of the original performance companies.