About The Product
The Women' s Field Armor Stryker vest features all of the same construction and CE certification standards as the men's version but has been retailored for a woman's fit. The back armor plate has been made slightly shorter by changing to a five or six plate arrangement. Additionally, the midriff and velcro adjustment straps have been rescaled for a proper fit. Of course the main function of the vests back protector, enhanced protection, remains intact as the women's version meets applicable CE certification standards for back protectors.
Features and Benefits
- EN 1621-2/03/AC2006 CE Approved Stryker Back Armor
- d30 Breathable back insert, with custom molded icon geometry
- Articulating injection molded back armor with air flow channels
- Injection molded chest plate with integrated air intakes
- Vented Biofoam and Airmesh Chassis
- Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Highly adjustable waist and shoulder straps
- Low-Profile design fits under most jackets
- Women's Specific Fit
About The Brand
Icon does not ask for permission form the motorcycle industry, they tell them what the next trend will be - always have, always will. They make gear for the die-hard motorcyclist, from tough as nails leather motorcycle jackets to Kevlar reinforced jeans, waterproof textile jackets and pants to mesh gear that covers the same parts, Icon is there to offer comfort, protection, and style. They didn't forget about your fingers and toes either. They make a dozen styles of boots each with their own personality, all of them ready to kick the butts of whatever you throw at them and more gloves that you can shake a well protected fist at. Oh, you want more? How about a line of protective vests with built in back armor or some knee and elbow guards? Bottom line is this. You ride a motorcycle because it matches your personality, why should your gear be any different?