About The Product
Stripped of graphics and devoid of undo flair - the Construct wanders the earth in opaque minimalism. It is purity of form amongst the flamenco masses. It is truth of materials amid the Technicolor hordes. In a world where no two Motorcycle Helmets are created equal, the Variant Construct and its raw shell stand alone.
Features and Benefits
- Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long Oval Headform
- Anti-Lift Visor to Reduce Glare
- Multiple Oversized Intake and Exhaust Ports
- Quick-Change Fog-Free Shield
- Includes both clear and dark smoke faceshields
- Fully Removable/Washable HydraDry Interior
- Rear Spoiler for Reduced Motorcycle Helmet Buffeting
- Removable Chin Curtain
- Shown with included Dark Smoke Shield
- Meets or exceeds: DOT (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards
About The Brand
Icon does not ask for permission form the motorcycle industry, they tell them what the next trend will be - always have, always will. They make gear for the die-hard motorcyclist, from tough as nails leather motorcycle jackets to Kevlar reinforced jeans, waterproof textile jackets and pants to mesh gear that covers the same parts, Icon is there to offer comfort, protection, and style. They didn't forget about your fingers and toes either. They make a dozen styles of boots each with their own personality, all of them ready to kick the butts of whatever you throw at them and more gloves that you can shake a well protected fist at. Oh, you want more? How about a line of protective vests with built in back armor or some knee and elbow guards? Bottom line is this. You ride a motorcycle because it matches your personality, why should your gear be any different?