About The Product
Weighing in at just 1650 grams, the Variant Carbon Cyclic helmet strikes a perfect balance between smart engineering and intuitive design. The shell itself is expertly fabricated with Dyneema, fiberglass and carbon fiber. Through ICON's proprietary molding technology, carbon is strategically placed throughout the shell to ensure structural integrity while minimizing weight. The shell is fitted with a removable/washable Hydradry™ interior, as well as multiple air intake and exhaust ports for climate management. If you're looking for the smartest crossover helmet on the market, the Variant Carbon Cyclic™ is the answer.
Features and Benefits
- Fiberglass/Dynema/Carbon Fiber Shell
- Long oval headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free shield
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain
- All World Standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) SAFETY AND TESTING STANDARDS. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased in that country
About The Brand
Icon does not ask for permission form the motorcycle industry, they tell them what the next trend will be - always have, always will. They make gear for the die-hard motorcyclist, from tough as nails leather motorcycle jackets to Kevlar reinforced jeans, waterproof textile jackets and pants to mesh gear that covers the same parts, Icon is there to offer comfort, protection, and style. They didn't forget about your fingers and toes either. They make a dozen styles of boots each with their own personality, all of them ready to kick the butts of whatever you throw at them and more gloves that you can shake a well protected fist at. Oh, you want more? How about a line of protective vests with built in back armor or some knee and elbow guards? Bottom line is this. You ride a motorcycle because it matches your personality, why should your gear be any different?