About The Product
Looking for a flagship product in impact-protection? Look no further. ICON used every resource at their disposal to make the Stryker Rig their most comprehensive impact protection package to date. First, they loaded it up with enough tactical protective features to exceed the World's toughest standards. The two-piece CE approved shoulders and elbows offer maximum coverage while their D3O inserts provide incredible impact dispersion. The CE approved articulating back protector is aided by a special D3O insert with molded air channels. Speaking of air, the injection-molded chest plate features integrated air intakes while the chassis is made with Airmesh and Hydradry to help wick away moisture. The fit can be tailored with adjustable waist and elbow straps and stretch materials help to reduce arm pump and fatigue. The Stryker Rig; Impact Protection from the inside out.
Features and Benefits
- CE Approved Stryker Back Armor with D3O Breathable Insert
- CE Approved Elbow Protection with D3O Breathable Inserts
- CE Approved Shoulder Protection with D3O Breathable Inserts
- Injection Molded Chest Plate with Integrated Air Intakes
- Articulating Injection Molded Hard Back Armor with Air Flow Channels
- Adjustable Waist Straps for a Secure Fit
- Thumbholes hold Sleeves in Place
- Back Protector and Adjustable Waist Straps are Removable
- Adjustment Strap Secures Elbow Armor in Place
- Biofoam and Airmesh Chassis
About The Brand
Icon does not ask for permission form the motorcycle industry, they tell them what the next trend will be - always have, always will. They make gear for the die-hard motorcyclist, from tough as nails leather motorcycle jackets to Kevlar reinforced jeans, waterproof textile jackets and pants to mesh gear that covers the same parts, Icon is there to offer comfort, protection, and style. They didn't forget about your fingers and toes either. They make a dozen styles of boots each with their own personality, all of them ready to kick the butts of whatever you throw at them and more gloves that you can shake a well protected fist at. Oh, you want more? How about a line of protective vests with built in back armor or some knee and elbow guards? Bottom line is this. You ride a motorcycle because it matches your personality, why should your gear be any different?