About The Product
With fit and function in mind, the designers of the Airmada™ focused on bringing rider comfort to a new level. The Airmada™ keeps you cool when the pace heats up. The SuperVent™ system has been completely revamped with even more effective ventilation and exhaust porting across the helmet. The new Ventral Primary™ intake improves the Airmada's™ cooling airflow in ways other helmets can only dream of, and long nights were spent improving the ergonomics and function of the venting controls. Designed and positioned to make on-the-fly adjustments quick and easy, the Airmada™ is built from the ground up to offer perfect comfort for any riding condition.
Features and Benefits
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strenght and durability
- Recessed twin channel supervent™ with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free Icon Optics™ shield with Prolock™ shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forhead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in any riding situation
- Rapid Release™ shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable washable Hydradry™ moisture wicking interior
- Easy adjust ergo vent switch for superior airflow control
About The Brand
Icon does not ask for permission form the motorcycle industry, they tell them what the next trend will be - always have, always will. They make gear for the die-hard motorcyclist, from tough as nails leather motorcycle jackets to Kevlar reinforced jeans, waterproof textile jackets and pants to mesh gear that covers the same parts, Icon is there to offer comfort, protection, and style. They didn't forget about your fingers and toes either. They make a dozen styles of boots each with their own personality, all of them ready to kick the butts of whatever you throw at them and more gloves that you can shake a well protected fist at. Oh, you want more? How about a line of protective vests with built in back armor or some knee and elbow guards? Bottom line is this. You ride a motorcycle because it matches your personality, why should your gear be any different?