About The Product
ICON's ever expanding line of carbon fiber helmets has grown with the addition of the Airframe Carbon RR Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet. A ruthless commitment to excellence is how ICON approached the Airframe Carbon RR Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet. The shell itself is handcrafted with carbon fiber, dyneema, and fiberglass with ICON's proprietary molding technology. This technology ensures structural integrity while minimizing weight. Zero distortion fog-free optics, Hydradry wicking interior, and conforming to multi-continent World Safety standards complete the overall package. Externally, strong, geometric war paint adorns the Carbon shell to highlight the inherent strength beneath. The Airframe Carbon RR Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet - engineered for total victory.
Features and Benefits
- Carbon fiber shell
- 1450 grams in size medium (+/-50 grams)
- Medium Oval Headform
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Dark Smoke shield included with helmet
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with side plates
- Fully removable/washable HydraDry™ interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system
- Removable chin curtain
- All World standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), SAI AS1698 (Australia) & SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased in that country.
About The Brand
Icon does not ask for permission form the motorcycle industry, they tell them what the next trend will be - always have, always will. They make gear for the die-hard motorcyclist, from tough as nails leather motorcycle jackets to Kevlar reinforced jeans, waterproof textile jackets and pants to mesh gear that covers the same parts, Icon is there to offer comfort, protection, and style. They didn't forget about your fingers and toes either. They make a dozen styles of boots each with their own personality, all of them ready to kick the butts of whatever you throw at them and more gloves that you can shake a well protected fist at. Oh, you want more? How about a line of protective vests with built in back armor or some knee and elbow guards? Bottom line is this. You ride a motorcycle because it matches your personality, why should your gear be any different?